About Michelle Terzis
REAL ESTATE BROKER
KELLER WILLIAMS REALTY CENTRES, BROKERAGE
What a Full-Service REALTOR® Provides:
- Customer Service Guarantee
- Unbeatable Accountability
- Strong Negotiator
- Tech Savvy
- Part of Two Real Estate Boards: Toronto and Barrie
- Comparative Market Analysis on properties of interest
- REALTOR® Connected
- Detailed Home Search Program
- Digital Marketing Expert
- Complimentary Home Staging
- The Backing of a Trusted Company, Keller Williams Realty Centres, Brokerage
YOU NEED A DIGITAL MARKETING EXPERT, NOT JUST ANOTHER AGENT!
The world we live in today is a digital one and searching for a home is no different.
With a Bachelors Degree in Media Information Technoculture (MIT) and Criminology from Western University, Michelle was not only born in the age of Digital Technology, but she is also a young, sharp and educated individual who understands the importance of the online world. In particular, how to attract the most attention to a product/service through Awareness, Engagement and Conversion.
Previous to being a Real Estate Agent, Michelle was a Media Consultant where she learned how to practically address client/business needs and further use marketing solutions such as Social Media Platforms and Search Engine Marketing to target and advertise efficiently to specific audiences. She took her training and experience from the media industry and has applied it to the Real Estate Industry.
Michelle is a result driven individual, and believes that buying or selling a home is more than just a transaction: it’s a life-changing experience. Leveraging the online world is important to get results, and is an asset along side her dedication to providing exceptional, personalized service for all her clients. Michelle takes pride in the relationships built and always works relentlessly on her clients' behalf to help them achieve their real estate goals.
Michelle is always striving to lead the field in research, innovation, and consumer education. Today’s buyers and sellers need a trusted resource that can guide them through the complex world of real estate. With her extensive knowledge and commitment to providing only the best and most timely information to our clients, she is your go-to source for real estate industry insight and advice. The Real Estate Industry has changed, the world we live in today is a digital one and searching for a home is no different.
Michelle’s commitment is providing the highest level of service to her clients, not only through her high energy and relentless attitude but also through leveraging the online world. When contemplating your next real estate transaction, contact Michelle Terzis.
Keller Williams Realty International
- International Team Platinum Award Winner (KWRI) 2022
- International Team Platinum Award Winner (KWRI) 2021
- International Triple Gold Award Winner (KWRI) 2020
- International Doule Gold Award Winner (KWRI) 2019
- International Silver Award Winner (KWRI) 2018
MAPS Business Coach (KWRI) 2021-2022
Professional coach in the real estate industry
Ignite Training Lead Director 2018-2022
Mentors and teaches new agents on how to build a business in real estate.
Agent Leadership Council (ALC) Member 2019-2021
- Ranked in the top 20% of agents based on sales volume and closed units and demonstrates KW culture at a high level.
- Actively involved in the leadership of the company, holding ownership and management accountable to live within the budget and participates in attaining the goals of the Market Centre.
Social and Culture Committee Leader 2019-2020
- Oversees Market Centre fundraising efforts, raised $6,000 in donations to CMHA (Canadian Mental Health Association) for Red Day, a day where all KW's sets aside the day to Renew, Energize, and Donate within the communities we serve.
- Plans and organizes monthly social events for agents at Keller Williams Realty Centres; always looking to improve the social and cultural dynamic.
Rookie of the Year Award
Highest Closed Sales Volume 2018
- Negotiation Mastery - Harvard University 2021
- Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP) Practitionner 2020
- REMIC Mortgage Agent Course (RMAC) 2018
- Principles of Appraisal (OREA) 2018
- Certified Professional Property Stager REA Consultant 2017
- Google AdWords, Google Analytics Certified 2017
- Holistic Sales Approach & Consultative Selling | Postmedia Inc. 2017
- The University of Western Ontario - Honours Bachelor of Arts (H.B.A) Criminology and Media Information and Technoculture.